Jumplead Salesforce integration.Posted on 2nd April 2012 by Matt Fenn -
We've added Salesforce integration to Jumplead, you can add Salesforce in 'My Integrations' alongside Twitter and LinkedIn in Settings. Once you have added your details, the option to export your leads to Salesforce will become available when you are exporting leads. Easy.
Setting up Salesforce is a little more complicated than Twitter and LinkedIn but not to bad, you'll need to set up a "Web-to-lead" form inside your Salesforce account and then paste the code that Salesforce generates into Jumplead. Here are the steps:
1. Log into your Salesforce account
2. Navigate to Setup > App Setup then click "Customise"
3. Click "Leads" then click "Web-to-lead"
4. Click "Create a Lead Form"
5. Leave the options as the defaults and click "Generate".
6. Copy the form Salesforce generates and paste it into the box on your "My Integrations" Salesforce page
7. Click Add
That's all there is to it.